Sorry to brag...

Share it Please
...but I have the most incredible husband. Ever.  When I stop and think about him, his character, and how he treats others, I become in awe of the man I married. If you know Matthew, you know he has a servant's heart.  He loves people and goes out of his way to bless them.  He does this at work when caring for patients, he does this in public when he is out running errands, and his does this daily, for his undeserving wife.  Sometimes I will come home to find the floors vacuumed, the dishes done, and the bed made.  Other times I will find all of this, plus a delicious dinner waiting for me!


Oh, and did you know he is an incredible carpenter? Oh, yes. Check out the bookshelf he made. 



Can't wait to see all of the projects we will do in our first house!
Okay, I am done ranting.  But he really is amazing :]

<3 Saleena 



  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me!

As you may know, Google connect will not be on blogger for much longer, so PLEASE follow me through Linky Followers!