Progress is Being Made

Share it Please
Thanks to my amazing mother who has helped me tremendously with staying on task, we have booked a few of our big vendors!

Venue:


Hidden Oaks is located in Rancho Cucamonga and is quite the gem. It is surrounded by oak trees, has a beautiful gazebo and a historical house. Take a look at the website to see 360 degree tours of the ceremony and reception cite! Total cost: $3000


Photography:


To me, the most important aspect is the photography because at the end of the day, I will have my man and my pictures. All of the time and effort I spend in planning this wedding is for one day, and it will be gone in the blink of an eye. So, I was willing to splurge a little bit for a better photographer. We Heart Photography is ran by Jacob and Christin Willis and they have such vibrant beautiful pictures! Total cost: $2600


Flowers:


Cupid's Arrow Florist is conveniently located in Rancho. My mom and I were impressed with Heather's work and are looking forward to working with her. I can't wait until April when we hash out all of the details! Total cost: $2000




Dress:

It's absolutely beautiful and my dream dress!! Now I know you want a picture, but I can't risk Matt seeing it! So you will just have to take me word for it. :] I actually got it on sale for $99! But after the slip and alterations, the total is about $450. I am still searching for a veil and shoes!



The Challenge

Like I said, the budget is $10,000.  With the cost of the venue, the florist, and the photographer, I have $2400 left over to do EVERYTHING else.  That is, the dress, veil, shoes, decor, DJ, cake, drinks, linens, favors, invitations, stamps, guestbook, and everything else that I can't think of off the top of my head.  Praise the Lord that Matt's parents are willing to pay for the food.  If I had to fit the food in my budget, I would be calling the taco truck. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me!

As you may know, Google connect will not be on blogger for much longer, so PLEASE follow me through Linky Followers!